I ordered and paid online for several DVDs from Five Star Laser in San Gabriel, in mid May 2013.By mid June when the disks did not arrive, I phoned.

A man on the phone told me they were out of one title, I asked him to substitute it with another title that was in stock, and he said the order would be shipped out. It is July 19 now and still no DVDs. I have over the last few days phoned again and did not get an answer. I also e-mailed twice and did not receive any reply.

I think I got scammed.If you are thinking of doing business with Five Star Laser in San Gabriel, be warned!

Had an Experience with Five Star Laser Corp?

Comments

Ange

I wish I had read your review before I ordered something from them..........I am having the same issue.I ordered something, the payment has gone through and now I's not showing on my account order status page.

I have emailed them several times, but just getting ignored.They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this kind of shoddy scam service.

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Closing My Account with TopHatter Tophatter "I have had issues with them three times, and I'm tired of their BS. This last one is the straw. I had ordered a silly item that all women hope..." Read more Poshmark Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more