Five Star Laser Corp - Five Star Laser is a fraud

I ordered and paid online for several DVDs from Five Star Laser in San Gabriel, in mid May 2013.By mid June when the disks did not arrive, I phoned.

A man on the phone told me they were out of one title, I asked him to substitute it with another title that was in stock, and he said the order would be shipped out. It is July 19 now and still no DVDs. I have over the last few days phoned again and did not get an answer. I also e-mailed twice and did not receive any reply.

I think I got scammed.If you are thinking of doing business with Five Star Laser in San Gabriel, be warned!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 16, 2013 #717563

I wish I had read your review before I ordered something from them..........I am having the same issue. I ordered something, the payment has gone through and now I's not showing on my account order status page. I have emailed them several times, but just getting ignored. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this kind of shoddy scam service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Five Star Laser Corp. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Five Star Laser Corp.
Filing a new complaint about